BLACK&DECKER Juice Extractor JE400-B5 400 Watt White
- Add color and nutrients to your diet with the black and decker 400Watt juice extractor with wide chute.
- This advanced hand press juicer can extract fresh juices from all types of fruits and vegetables. The cool white device’s powerful 400W motor can process tough fruits and veggies like avocados, carrots, beets, etc. just as easily as soft ones like oranges, pineapples, tomatoes and more.
- Two speed settings enable you to whip up juices from these ingredients faster and with the consistency of your choice. The wide chute of the system can easily accommodate whole fruits and veggies virtually of all sizes.
- At any given time, you can extricate up to four cups of juices into the bundled juice collector with foam separator.
- The juice extractor automatically separates the pulp from the juice. Extracted pulp is stored in the device’s 1.3liter pulp container. This container can be washed in your dishwashers as well.
- A non drip spout delivers goodness to the last drop and prevents a mess. Compact measurements of 40.2 x 30cm and a low weight of 4.4lb make this juice extractor extremely portable.
- Powerful Components:
- The Black and Decker 400 watt juice extractor with Wide Chute’s powerful internal components enable it to process a variety of fruits and veggies with the utmost ease. Its powerful 400W motor, wide chute, and blades help you make smoothies from all types of vegetables and fruits. The device is extremely easy to use.
- Extracts nutrients, even from the toughest parts:
- The Black and Decker 400 watt Juice Extractor’s cutting edge internal components can juice tough fruits and veggies like avocados, carrots, beets and more as easily as soft ones like oranges, pineapples, tomatoes, etc. These components help generate all the power you need to break through these ingredients.
- Comes with container for Juice and pulp:
- The Black and Decker 400 watt juice extractor with wide chute nutrition extractor comes with a large juice collector with foam separator. The extractor separates the pulp from the juice all by itself. The juice flows into the designated section via its non drip spout while the pulp is collected in the 1.3 liter pulp container.